Website and still images update

A4 prints spread on my floor

Alongside updating my short film, I’ve also been working on the small selection of images to include as still images on the microsite / make available as prints. This I did by printing possible images at A4 size and then narrowing the selection to ten (those above) that seem to make a coherent group with a variety of subjects.

I’ve also updated the microsite to reflect some useful feedback I received on the previous version. The main changes are:

  • Moving all text to a single page
  • Changing page heading ‘ten prints’ to ‘still images’ – this works better alongside the main ‘video’ page.
  • Changing the selection of still images and their presentation. I previously bemoaned the lack of any choice of lightbox options in Adobe’s Portfolio. However, the option I used of embedding a Google slideshow lacked interactivity and viewers felt they would have liked to view the images full screen. I’ve reverted to Portfolio’s standard display to allow this.
  • Added a direct link to my photography website (under development) in the menu of the microsite.

The updated site is at